5.21.2008

Rock You, Roku

"From a design standpoint, there isn't much to critique. Measuring 1.75 inches tall by 5.25 inches wide by 5.25 inches deep, the box is slightly smaller than your typical cable modem, but instead having just an Ethernet port on the back, it's equipped with all manner of audio and video outputs: HDMI, component video, S-Video, and composite video ports, as well as digital optical or the standard red/white analog stereo outputs. Currently only stereo sound is available, but 5.1 surround sound could be added via a future firmware upgrade."


3 comments:

Librarian Lee said...

How frustrating! I wanted to ask a question about your article "Did You Walk Today." But no email that I can find for you. LeeA

iblee said...

Hey! Comments get emailed to me so feel free to send your email address.

Librarian Lee said...

I'm not always very careful in my posting until after I post - so I added a line or two about your article. I had meant to ask permission to re-post the whole article (dont trouble yourself but my last few posts are about disciplining myself to walk - I have a serious back injury)...but I like it better this way. Thanks for your email. And thanks for your incredible post! ~leefwysyj