Here's a list of the included tips:
- Shrink the Super-sized Back Button
- Adjust the Smart Location Bar's Number of Suggestions
- Shift+Delete Mistyped URL Suggestions
- Ditch Obselete Extensions
- Revert the "AwesomeBar" with Oldbar
- Trick Out Your Smart Bookmarks
- Set Gmail as Your Default Email client—Without an Add-on
- Say Hello to the Firefox Robots
- Enable Spellchecking in One-line Input Fields
- Mac Users: Add Favicons to Your Bookmark Toolbar
Full details on Lifehacker.
The new Library Technical Assistant position has been posted https://jobs.fgcu.edu/ . Please feel free to share this information with anyone that would make a good member of the Customer Services Team.