6.22.2007

So I made mistake on a poster for my library ... it has since been corrected. And this poster did not go into production.


So I made mistake on a poster for my library ... it has since been corrected. And this poster did not go into production.
Originally uploaded by iblee....

So I made mistake on a poster for my library ... it has since been corrected. And this poster did not go into production. Its :) not a big deal and we should remember we all make mistakes in life. It's part of being human.

1 comment:

Rachel Vacek said...

Lee - I know that you really meant to leave that mistake in there because you know that once you attain perfection in your work, life becomes stagnate and nothing will evolve. So instead you you took a more zen approach to continually be striving for perfection. (The poster rocks, by the way! And congrats on getting mentioned yet again on TTW.)