6.28.2007

What do I do when I need help?

Tampa Fl

Turn on the p2.0wer. Yes, that was corny.

I need your help. I've been looking but I need to find more ways to help my friend:

  • journals that would publish radical critiques of community-based writing & publishing groups

"...I'm looking to publish my work on Shepard Fairey and Obey Giant, as well as some of my thesis research on community-based writing and publishing groups. These are two very different topics that would go in very different types of journals.
The former would probably be cultural studies- type journals and the latter would probably be appropriate for composition journals or any journal interested non-academic forms of writing instruction.
The thesis stuff also would be appropriate for journals focusing on community-building efforts in movements for social change and justice...
"

You are helping me help a friend who is a brilliant woman.

reach me: leblanc.lee[at]gmail

No comments: