6.22.2006



Question:
What are you doing with your time?

Answer:
? I'm thinking about doing more and more stuff like this twisted up with teaching people how to learn, better, in more ways, deeper, faster, farther longer. I think the time you use technology the better and more control you should take of that technology. Programming should just be one of the many technological skills you build. I'm not talking about becoming a full-time programmer but you should have the ability to solve technological problems you run into. There is no excuse for not being able to program whatever the is next VCR/VHS player.

I was speaking with a good friend. He said we need to face what we all are. This man is a surfer -who is a professor at university. I quote, "I just accepted that this is my life and this is how I'm going to live it rather being what someone thinks (badly) about what is a surfer . I know it is good."

True.

No comments: