3.31.2006

What is technolibertarianism?



Question:
What is technolibertarianism?

Thoughts:
I have no idea.

Source:
About the blog and LJP: "Because of some bad experiences on LISNews I was initially planning not to allow reader comments on this blog. I have a sense, and we will see if this turns out to be true, that heavy readers of blogs are a different group than the group who subscribed to and appreciated Library Juice, so I’m not sure if it’s the audience I’m used to that will be reading and commenting here. I’m allowing comments in the hopes that former Library Juice readers will find this blog and participate. Denizens of the internet, even now that the internet has become so ubiquitous, still skew (on average) in the direction of technolibertarianism, and Library Juice decidedly does not. So, we’ll see how it goes."

No comments: